In my case, Yes, and I will give you five reasons why.
1. My mood is much better, and I am more motivated to create. I look at the world more positively, and therefore my purpose as well.
2. Sport is a good way to stop my mind and take a psychic break. Peace of mind is essential for inspiration.
3. It is great for self-confidence. I am open to try new things and go into the unknown. It's very important if you want to grow as an artist.
4. The pain in my upper back stopped. 😉
5. Long-life means a lot of creativity.
Real creativity is a process of joy, but you can't have it without a healthy body. So, move on.
Inspired by great artists, I decided to start with the Daily Art project. If we want to live our dream, we need to work on it daily. This is my dream, to enjoy the art. Every single day.
But this is not just about me. I want to share my work with you and allow you to use these illustrations in the process of realizing your dreams. You can put them into your workflow and expand your business opportunity.
Enjoy these beautiful forms, and use them for something positive and good. We all have the same goal, to make this planet more beautiful and creative. Peace.